As an Account Director at Evergreen, you will play a critical role in building and maintaining meaningful relationships with individuals and companies in healthcare and IT.
You will collaborate with members of the Evergreen team to serve our nearly 100 customers and 250 employees across the country. By delivering accurate and timely information, and being transparent, positive, and honest, you will help build the Evergreen brand and create trust and authentic relationships which impact the delivery of healthcare.
Your focus will be serving our client partners and ensuring their needs and expectations are met. Through developing relationships with stakeholders and decision makers at client sites, you will become a trusted partner and work with customers on strategic projects, staffing needs of a variety of sizes, and more. You will enjoy being asked to help solve problems, remedy situations, deliver quality consultants, find top talent across the industry, and ultimately ensure the happiness of our valuable client partners. As the main point of contact for multiple clients, you will work in a fast-paced environment and be responsive and professional to build trust and demonstrate what sets Evergreen apart.
An integral member of the Client Partnerships group, you will work closely with Client Managers, VPs, the Creative team, and members from Leadership to identify and establish new ways to serve current and future customers.
As part of one of the fastest growing organizations in healthcare, you will bring a team oriented and servant mindset to collaborate with, elevate, and support those around you. You will be encouraged to contribute, in a manner which is authentic to yourself, to developing and evolving our company culture that seeks to value individual and collective strengths.
- Bachelor's Degree or related experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Prior experience in a customer service setting.
- Prior experience in a sales, teaching, or fast paced/growth setting.
- Skilled in planning, organizing resources, and establishing priorities for multiple work assignments with optimum results.
- Ability to project a positive and professional demeanor to all internal and external contacts.
- Successful history of putting forth consistent effort to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner without sacrificing quality required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license for local travel and willingness to travel domestically.
- Able to provide proof of full vaccination for COVID-19, subject to exemptions for religious and medical reasons.
- Prior experience in a healthcare or healthcare IT setting.
- Prior experience working for or with Epic, Epic clients, or Epic consulting firms.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Occasional travel up to 25% per year. 9am-5pm CST with work outside of these hours, as needed.
Evergreen is interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are currently unable to sponsor work visas.
Evergreen Healthcare Partners is a healthcare IT consulting firm that was founded in 2017. We offer industry-leading healthcare IT expertise to our client partners across the country. We focus on offering consulting services for EHR and ERP implementations, optimization, and support. Our consultants provide configuration, project management, leadership, advisory, and integration services among a variety of others.
Evergreen strives to be a trusted partner to healthcare’s most talented professionals, and we believe that cultivating an authentic relationship allows us greater success with our client and consultant partners. Our foundation is built on the belief that individuals matter and people make all the difference in the work that we do and the partnerships that we build. We are committed to trust, transparency, responsiveness, and authenticity, and we are grateful for each partnership that contributes to our collective success.
Evergreen Healthcare Partners embodies a culture of acceptance no matter your race, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law. We support diverse thinking among team members and provide further education in creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We are proud supporters of a radically candid culture where we encourage thought-provoking, respectful conversations that help support a more inclusive and collaborative environment. The differences we have between one another are what brings us together at Evergreen.