As an Account Manager at Evergreen, you will play a critical role in building and maintaining meaningful relationships with our nearly 100 Clients, 200+ consultant partners, and your colleagues on the Evergreen home office team.
By delivering accurate and timely information, and being transparent, positive, and honest, you will help build the Evergreen brand and create trust and authentic relationships that impact the delivery of healthcare. Additionally, you will seek out and recommend efficiencies and improvements to continually exceed Client and consultant happiness. You will aid in guiding the flow and upkeep of valuable operations ranging from contracting, onboarding, maintaining databases, scheduling meetings/interviews, and obtaining Client feedback.
As part of one of the fastest growing organizations in healthcare, you will bring a team oriented and service mindset to collaborate with, elevate, and support those around you. You will be encouraged to contribute, in a manner which is authentic to yourself, to developing and evolving our company culture that seeks to value individual and collective strengths.
Operations Management and Project Support– 50%
- Prepare, maintain, and review Client facing documentation.
- Collaborate on Client facing proposals.
- Maintain databases, systems, and client facing Vendor Management Systems.
- Guide and participate in onboarding new Clients.
- Initiate and/or implement process improvement initiatives to ensure quality and efficiency within the Client team vertical.
- Coordinate with colleagues to optimize the onboarding experience for consultants.
- Follow and provide improvement recommendations to internal processes around hiring, interviewing, onboarding, and more.
- Assist with running and distributing reports/metrics.
- Fulfill administrative tasks such as filing candidate, consultant, and client documents.
- Work on projects that might be assigned on an ad-hoc basis and assist with other corporate initiatives, company-wide programs, and special projects, as needed.
Relationship Management – 40%
- Work with Clients and co-workers to build and maintain authentic connections.
- Serve Clients by being transparent, responsive, ethical, and easy to work with.
- Work with members of the team to ensure customer happiness.
- Attend local Evergreen events as a member of the Client team.
General – 10%
- Uphold Evergreen’s mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Embody the Radical Candor framework of caring personally and challenging directly to contribute to positive employee experience.
- Protect Evergreen by keeping information confidential.
- Increase job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Actively participate in building and supporting Evergreen culture and our mission to be: “the best place to work.”
- Bachelor's Degree or related experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Prior experience in a customer service setting.
- Skilled in planning, organizing resources, and establishing priorities for multiple work assignments with optimum results.
- Ability to project a positive and professional demeanor to all stakeholders.
- Successful history of putting forth consistent effort to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner without sacrificing quality.
- Effective and flexible communication skills.
- Prior experience in a healthcare or healthcare IT setting is preferred but not required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Occasional domestic travel up to 15%.
Core work hours are 9am-5pm CST; flexible schedule available based on business needs.
Evergreen is interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are currently unable to sponsor work visas.
Evergreen Healthcare Partners is a healthcare IT consulting firm that was founded in 2017. We offer industry-leading healthcare IT expertise to our client partners across the country. We focus on offering consulting services for EHR and ERP implementations, optimization, and support. Our consultants provide configuration, project management, leadership, advisory, and integration services among a variety of others.
Evergreen strives to be a trusted partner to healthcare’s most talented professionals, and we believe that cultivating an authentic relationship allows us greater success with our client and consultant partners. Our foundation is built on the belief that individuals matter and people make all the difference in the work that we do and the partnerships that we build. We are committed to trust, transparency, responsiveness, and authenticity, and we are grateful for each partnership that contributes to our collective success.
Evergreen Healthcare Partners embodies a culture of acceptance no matter your race, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law. We support diverse thinking among team members and provide further education in creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We are proud supporters of a radically candid culture where we encourage thought-provoking, respectful conversations that help support a more inclusive and collaborative environment. The differences we have between one another are what brings us together at Evergreen.