The Consultant Engagement Lead embodies Evergreen’s mission by fostering a sense of community to source, recruit, place, and retain high-quality consultants. The Consultant Engagement Lead is responsible for full-life cycle recruitment, initial screening, and ongoing connections with candidates. The Consultant Engagement Lead also works closely with a group of Evergreen’s consultants to cultivate and foster a partnership – ensuring consultants are supported throughout their project and engaged in the Evergreen Community.
The Consultant Engagement Lead works closely with all Evergreen vertical leaders, as well as the leaders of our human resources and legal functions, to embrace a radical candor framework which supports the creation of authentic partnerships with peers, team members, and consultants. A Consultant Engagement Lead is a member of Evergreen’s Human Resources department as well as the Talent Engagement vertical. This position reports to a Consultant Engagement Manager and the SVP of Talent Engagement.
As part of one of the fastest growing organizations in healthcare, the Consultant Engagement Lead is expected to bring a team-oriented and servant mindset which elevates and supports others in the company and our partners.
Recruitment and Placement of Talent – 40%
- Use LinkedIn Recruiter and other tools to source and recruit high-quality consultants to Evergreen.
- Conduct initial screening calls with candidates.
- Collaborate with candidates to help identify potential positions, submit the candidate for those positions, and support them throughout the interview and onboarding process.
- Reconnect with candidates, as appropriate, to consider them for upcoming positions with Evergreen.
Relationship Management – 30%
- Conduct consultant check-ins with active Evergreen consultants once every 6 weeks to check in, learn about accomplishments and challenges they are facing on a project, and help consultants get engaged with the Evergreen Community
- Work closely with Human Resources leaders to remain updated about and in compliance with local, state, federal, and, when applicable, international laws governing the employment cycle.
- Work closely with the Client Partnership team to drive consultant retention by managing communications with consultants about quality of work, extensions, and new opportunities.
- Determine consultant interest in new contracts or consideration for upcoming positions.
- Provide feedback to consultants regarding work performance or other work-related issues.
- Provide direction on career growth and opportunities to make consultants more marketable.
- Determine if consultant is not performing adequately and providing recommendation as to whether a consultant should be terminated from Evergreen.
Leadership and Strategy – 10 %
- Curate and implement engagement strategies and programs for consultants that result in employee happiness, loyalty, and retention.
- Participate in strategic planning, process improvement, and consultant activities with Evergreen leadership team.
- Lead process improvement initiatives to ensure quality and efficiency within the consultant vertical and peer verticals.
- Serve as a member of the Engagement team and, as such, provide a consultant-oriented perspective for decision-making, vision-building and strategic guidance in all areas within Evergreen.
- Advocate for the consultants on your team while considering effectiveness and overall contribution to achieve the mission of Evergreen.
- Grow the business through your network and influence; ability to prioritize and communicate to prospective clients, candidates, and consultants about Evergreen’s mission and story.
- Work on projects that might be assigned on an ad-hoc basis and assist with other corporate initiatives, as necessary.
- Define what success looks like with key metrics and measurements.
Logistics and Operations – 10 %
- Complete contract renewals and support the process of resume updates, as necessary.
- Ensure adherence to current business processes and strive to enhance or improve processes.
- Maintain up-to-date consultant data and information in Applicant Tracking system (Bullhorn) to ensure data is available to support communication, process, and reporting needs.
- Collaborate with your Human Resources colleagues on the People Operations team to design, write, and administer quality surveys.
Administration and Project Support – 5%
- Assist in the development and improvement of processes, procedures, and policies, in alignment with Evergreen’s mission and values.
- Coordinate and assist with company-wide programs and special projects.
General – 5%
- Uphold Evergreen’s mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Protect Evergreen by keeping information confidential, including but not limited to private candidate and employee information known to you as a member of Human Resources.
- Increase job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor's Degree or related experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in the healthcare IT industry.
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Prior experience implementing, training, or supporting Epic software.
- Epic certification or credentialing.
- Prior healthcare IT consulting experience.
- Experience using an Application Tracking System (Bullhorn)
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter
As a condition of employment, Evergreen requires all current and future employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. New hires may meet this requirement by providing proof of vaccination on or before their start date or by requesting a medical or religious exemption at the time of offer.
Occasional travel up to 10% per year.
9am-5pm CST with work outside of these hours, as needed.
Evergreen is interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are currently unable to sponsor work visas.
Evergreen Healthcare Partners is a healthcare IT consulting firm that was founded in 2017. We offer industry-leading healthcare IT expertise to our client partners across the country. We focus on offering consulting services for EHR and ERP implementations, optimization, and support. Our consultants provide configuration, project management, leadership, advisory, and integration services among a variety of others.
Evergreen strives to be a trusted partner to healthcare’s most talented professionals, and we believe that cultivating an authentic relationship allows us greater success with our client and consultant partners. Our foundation is built on the belief that individuals matter and people make all the difference in the work that we do and the partnerships that we build. We are committed to trust, transparency, responsiveness, and authenticity, and we are grateful for each partnership that contributes to our collective success.
Evergreen Healthcare Partners embodies a culture of acceptance no matter your race, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law. We support diverse thinking among team members and provide further education in creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We are proud supporters of a radically candid culture where we encourage thought-provoking, respectful conversations that help support a more inclusive and collaborative environment. The differences we have between one another are what brings us together at Evergreen.