The Solutions & Partnerships Strategist is responsible for the development of services that meet healthcare organizations’ needs. He/She/They has a keen eye for finding existing gaps in a client’s healthcare ecosystem product/service offerings, and the innovative mindset to fill those gaps. He/She/They has a deep understanding of the healthcare market and a proven ability to strategize the full lifecycle of solutions/offerings production, from conception through the release of the product/service. The person in this role has a growth mindset, wants to be part of an organization in which employees feel comfortable bringing their full selves to work, and embraces change as we scale systems and processes. He/She/They demonstrate an interest in leading internal and external teams through the process of planning, building and bringing to life new solutions and maturing current solutions. The Solutions & Partnerships Strategist owns the process of overseeing the internal team discovery, defining and mapping solutions requirements and manages the development of those solutions. The role reports to the SVP, Solutions & Partnerships and work can be done either in-person in our Middleton, WI office, fully remote, or hybrid.
Analysis of Needs – 30%
- Research healthcare consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from a Return on Investment (ROI) and build versus buy perspective
- Collaborate with our business partner organization contacts to execute on go to market strategies we are pursuing to create “better together” offerings for our clients.
- Create strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Lead solutions workgroup and innovation meetings/structures to help fuel idea generation, maturation of current offerings, future roadmap prioritization for services in the market, and execution of new solutions/offerings
Solution Implementation 40%
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they are successfully achieved
- Translate strategy into detailed requirements for services delivery construction and final development by appropriate teams and resources
- Collaborate closely with Evergreen delivery pillars, engagement/recruitment and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of service offerings and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Drive the execution of all product/service lifecycle processes, including market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
Project Follow Up – 20%
- Engage in listening channel meetings/mechanisms to stay in tuned with the needs of our clients in the healthcare market, the experiences of our consultant in the field, and our sales teams.
- Build ongoing positive relationships with existing clients, regularly evaluating their current healthcare systems to promote potential new opportunities for Evergreen Partners
- Work hand in hand with our program leader to inform the documentation and improvement of processes, procedures, and policies, in alignment with Evergreen’s mission and values.
- Participate in client facing meetings to add value and depth solution offerings.
General – 10%
- Uphold Evergreen’s mission and values of transparency, innovation, ownership, responsiveness, caring personally, and giving grace.
- Participate in cross-functional work teams/groups and coordinate and assist with company-wide programs and special projects.
- Serve as subject matter expert for your team and role, supporting your colleagues and Evergreen’s growth by participating in hiring, onboarding, ongoing training, and other duties as assigned.
- Experience in a dynamic product/service management role; overseeing all elements of the product/service development lifecycle in the healthcare technology industry.
- Experience working in or with Epic Electronic Health Record (EHR) functionality and in or with digital healthcare transformation processes and technologies.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in public health, business, nursing, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills with a professional executive presence
- Adept at using Microsoft 365 products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, along with using CRM’s.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential information with professionalism and diplomacy.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with diverse groups of team members, managers, and vendors.
- Demonstrated commitment to put forth consistent effort and successfully complete assigned tasks in a timely manner without sacrificing quality.
- High attention to detail, and ability to contribute to a positive working environment.
- Experience coordinating and executing organizational processes and managing the creation and execution of projects/timelines.
- 5+ years of experience with end-to-end service and/or product design and go-to-market execution.
- Master’s degree or higher in public health, business, nursing, or related field, and five + years’ experience.
Full vaccination against COVID-19 is a condition of employment. The successful candidate will need to provide proof of vaccination during onboarding unless he/she/they apply for and receive a religious or medical accommodation pursuant to state and federal law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer. Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
Evergreen is interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are currently unable to sponsor work visas. At this time, candidates must reside in the U.S. to be eligible to work at Evergreen Healthcare Partners.
Evergreen Healthcare Partners is a healthcare IT consulting firm that was founded in 2017. We offer industry-leading healthcare IT expertise to our client partners across the country. We focus on offering consulting services for EHR and ERP implementations, optimization, and support. Our consultants provide configuration, project management, leadership, advisory, and integration services among a variety of others.
Evergreen strives to be a trusted partner to healthcare’s most talented professionals, and we believe that cultivating an authentic relationship allows us greater success with our client and consultant partners. Our foundation is built on the belief that individuals matter and people make all the difference in the work that we do and the partnerships that we build. We are committed to trust, transparency, responsiveness, and authenticity, and we are grateful for each partnership that contributes to our collective success.
Evergreen is an equal opportunity employer committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. We know that our differences enrich our community and our work, and we recruit, develop, and retain talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are proud supporters of a radically candid culture that values each person’s complex identity and unique contributions to Evergreen.
We base all employment decisions, including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, on merit, performance, and business needs, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, or other characteristics protected by local, state, or federal law. If you are a qualified person with a disability(s) who needs reasonable accommodation to apply or interview for this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.