This position will work closely with our Director of Finance to ensure Account Receivable, Accounts Payable, time and expense, and other finance-related projects are done efficiently and effectively. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment that is scaling systems and processes. We’re seeking an enthusiastic team member that enjoys working in a fun atmosphere and is willing to roll up their sleeves to tackle a variety of projects as they arise.
Accounts Receivable – 30%
- Process and issue invoices and credits to customers.
- Tracks customer payments by recording cash, checks, and ACH transactions.
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from internal and external customers.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history and coordinating contact with collections department.
- Perform general account analysis and reconciliations, including accruals and work in progress.
Time + Expense Management – 30%
- Provide customer service to Evergreen team members who use Salesforce to submit their time and expense reports.
- Responsible for coordinating closely with the payroll team for timely and accurate reimbursement processing and pay adjustments as they relate to time and expense submissions.
- Investigation and resolution of time and expense reimbursements inquiries or issues.
- Responsible for education and inquiries related to report creation and submission in Salesforce.
Accounts Payable – 20%
- Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Assist with corporate credit card management and reconciliation.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports, recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities, verifying federal ID numbers, scheduling, and preparing checks, and resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation.
- Ensures credit is received for outstanding memos.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Perform general account analysis and reconciliations, including accruals and prepaid expenses.
Administration and Project Support – 10%
- Assist in the development, documentation, and improvement of processes, procedures, and policies, in alignment with Evergreen’s mission and values.
- Assist in coordination of operations infrastructure: systems, processes, and programs.
- Coordinate and assist with company-wide programs and special projects.
General – 10%
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Protects organization by keeping information confidential.
- Increases job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or Associate Degree in accounting required.
- One or more years of related experience.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, cost accounting and finance concepts.
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Knowledge of integrated financial systems and software applications (FinancialForce).
- Strong intuition and analytic/problem-solving skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with diverse groups of team members, managers and vendors required.
- Ability to contribute to a positive working environment.
- Experience coordinating and executing organizational processes.
- High attention to detail is required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Occasional travel up to 5% per year.
Evergreen is interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are currently unable to sponsor work visas.
Evergreen Healthcare Partners is a healthcare IT consulting firm that was founded in 2017. We offer industry-leading healthcare IT expertise to our client partners across the country. We focus on offering consulting services for EHR and ERP implementations, optimization, and support. Our consultants provide configuration, project management, leadership, advisory, and integration services among a variety of others.
Evergreen strives to be a trusted partner to healthcare’s most talented professionals, and we believe that cultivating an authentic relationship allows us greater success with our client and consultant partners. Our foundation is built on the belief that individuals matter and people make all the difference in the work that we do and the partnerships that we build. We are committed to trust, transparency, responsiveness, and authenticity, and we are grateful for each partnership that contributes to our collective success.
Evergreen Healthcare Partners embodies a culture of acceptance no matter your race, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law. We support diverse thinking among team members and provide further education in creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We are proud supporters of a radically candid culture where we encourage thought-provoking, respectful conversations that help support a more inclusive and collaborative environment. The differences we have between one another are what brings us together at Evergreen.